May 18, 2017
Points of Interest
- Spring Concert - Our annual Spring Program will be held Wednesday, May 24th at 7:00 pm in the school gym.
- Teacher Appreciation Week May 22-26 – Home & School is sponsoring a week to celebrate our teachers and thank them for all they do. Please watch for more information from Home & School on how you can help celebrate and thank our teachers. Please note the date change.
- From the Business Office – Parents please remember, for graduating seniors, your account must be paid in full or satisfactory arrangements made with the Finance Committee before your senior will be allowed to participate in graduation ceremonies. The Finance Committee will only meet one more time before graduation weekend, which begins June 2nd.
- Re-Enrollment – Re-Enrollment is now open. Please log on to RenWeb and visit the Family Information page to complete the re-enrollment forms. If you have questions, please contact Erin Decker.
- Important dates for next school year (2017-2018): All school calendar dates are subject to change, due to the unpredictability of the school year. We will provide as much notice as possible when there is a change.
Aug. 23 School begins
Nov. 20-24 Thanksgiving Break
Dec. 20-Jan.1 Christmas Break (Classes Resume 1/2/18)
Mar. 26-30 Spring Break
Jun. 1 Last day of school
Important Dates to Remember
May 24 Spring Concert @ 7pm in the gym
May 26 Noon Dismissal
May 29 No School – Memorial Day
June 2 End of 4th Quarter/2nd Semester
June 2 Last Day of School – Noon Dismissal
17 Days until Graduation
June 2nd Consecration - 7pm at the Kirkland SDA Church
June 3rd Baccalaureate - 11am in the PSAA Gym
June 3rd Class Night in the PSAA Gym (Time to be announced)
June 4th Commencement - 11am in the PSAA Gym
Sharks Athletics Upcoming Games
May 18 Tri-District Track Meet @ Coupeville High School (501 S Main, Coupeville, WA) starts at 3:30pm
For the most accurate list of game times & locations, please check the Athletics website at www.seatacleague.org. At the top right hand side of the page, select the PSAA logo!