June 14, 2017
Have a Great Summer
Points of Interest
- Summer Office Hours – The school office will be open Monday-Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm during the summer.
- Re-Enrollment – Re-Enrollment is now open. Please log on to RenWeb and visit the Family Information page to complete the re-enrollment forms. If you have questions, please contact Erin Decker.
- Everett Van – If you rode the Everett Van this year, and would like to hold your place on the van for next school year, please let the office know by June 30th. Starting in July seats will open up to new riders.
- Registration Fee & Tuition – The $500 registration fee is due by August 1st. The tuition rate for 2017-2018 will be going up by $200 or $20 per month.
- Tuition Assistance – If you are hoping to receive tuition assistance for next school year, you must complete the Facts Assessment online at www.factstuitionaid.com. This assessment must be completed before you meet with the business office. If you haven’t already registered for school when you complete the assessment, please be sure that the school office (firstname.lastname@example.org) has your name & contact information, so that we can follow up.
Important dates for next school year (2017-2018)
Aug. 23 First Day of School
Nov. 20-24 Thanksgiving Break
Dec. 20-Jan.1 Christmas Break (Classes Resume 1/2/18)
Mar. 26-30 Spring Break
Jun. 1 Last day of school
All students interested in Fall Sports must have a current sports physical on file with the Athletics department by August14th. Athletics will not be allowed to practice with the teams until we have received their sports physical form. All incoming Freshmen, wanting to participate in our sports program, will need a sports physical. I have attached the form for your convenience, or you can find it on the athletics page of the school website.