March 16, 2017
Points of Interest
- March 31st Service Project Day – This is a day for students to make a difference in their community. Students should choose to volunteer for no less than 3 hours. Students are required to either post a picture of themselves (selfies are acceptable) that shows their service project on Instagram using #PSAAProject2017 or you can email the picture to Mrs. Murcia email@example.com. Do not accept any money as it negates the service component! Also, remember to always place yourself in a safe situation. Entering the house of a stranger is not safe! Please see the attached flyer for ideas of what you could do.
- Support for Mr. Taber – Many of you have asked how you can help support the Taber’s while Loren undergoes cancer treatment. They have requested meals twice a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays. A MealCalendar schedule has been setup on CareCalendar (see link and login info below). There you will enter the entrée and meal elements you are providing. Dietary restrictions will be listed if applicable. If you can provide a meal but cannot deliver it, please call Erin Decker at the school to arrange to bring it to the school and she can deliver it to them. If you can deliver the meal, there is a cooler on their front porch; please bring ice packs to keep the food cold. The Taber’s are so very appreciative of all the help!
- Garage Sale Fundraiser – Is your closet lacking space? Having a hard time closing a drawer? Moving? Redecorating? The sophomore class is accepting your gently used items for a garage sale fundraiser. Please bring your tax deductible items to the school cafeteria for drop off from March 13 - 31, 2017. The garage sale is on April 2, 2017 from 9:30 to 2:00 at the Bellevue SDA church. Contact Kelly Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Student Drivers – All students drivers who need parking on campus must register for an assigned parking space at the School Office.
- International Food Fair – The new date for the International Food Fair fundraiser for KSDA’s Tuition Assistance Program is Sunday, April 9th from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
- Sharks Spirit Wear - check out the great Sharks spirit wear below (scroll past Athletics info section)!! Instructions to order are located at the top of the first page of the flyer.
Important Dates to Remember
Mar 17 Noon Dismissal – Please plan to pick up your students before 12:30. Thanks
Mar 17 End of 3rd Quarter
Mar 20-24 No School – Spring Break
Apr 19-23 Music Tour
Apr 24 No School – WA Conf. Teacher In-service
April 2-4 Walla Walla University Days
April 9 ACT Test at NW University
Apr 30-May 5 Senior Class Trip
June 2nd Consecration at 7pm at the Kirkland SDA Church
June 3rd Baccalaureate at 11am in the PSAA Gym
June 3rd Class Night in the PSAA Gym
June 4th Commencement at 11am in the PSAA Gym
Sharks Athletics Upcoming Games
Mar 28 Track Meet #1 @ Muckleshoot (39015 172nd Ave SE, Auburn) starts at 3:30pm
For the most accurate list of game times & locations, please check the Athletics website at www.seatacleague.org. At the top right hand side of the page, select the PSAA logo!