1. Letter of intent stating what the student’s plans are for the coming school year and for the remainder of his/her high school years. If the student plans to attend college in the U.S., please include that in the letter since this information assists the Registrar in working out the credits.
2. Bank statements from the host parent or supporting persons (whoever is paying tuition and providing care for the student) as proof of finances. This is required in order for the USCIS to see that the student will be financially taken care of while staying in the United States.
3. Payment in full (please see itemized amounts below). One semester’s tuition amount is required before issuing an I-20.
4. (New Students Only) Student transcripts are needed from the previous school, translated in order for the Registrar to properly assess the student’s credits.
5. Two letters of recommendation from previous school
6. Completed application form
7. Immunization records and physical exam from doctor’s office.
8. The USCIS requires a complete home address of the student from his/her Country. This address must include:
- Full name of student
- Street addess and/or apartment number
- Province or Territory
- Postal or Zip Code
Please type the above information in order for us to easily read and copy the information
into the USCIS computer system.