NEW STUDEN ENTRANCE FEE
Before August 1: $500
After August 1: $550
(returning students must be registered by May 1 during the previous school year, or entrance fee: $550)
9-12 grade: $8350
(Tuition rates are subject to change.)
Tuition payments are divided into 10 months- starting in September 1 and ending on June 1.
Payments are due on the 1st of every month and considered late after the 10th of every month. A $15 late fee is charged for late payments. The NSF check charge is $30. There is a $10 per month per student discount for families with multiple students enrolled at PSAA.
Dues for 9-10 grade are $5 per month, 11-12 grade dues are $10 per month and are billed on your statement.
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN TUITION
- Everett van transportation fees- $85 per month 1st student, $50 per month 2nd student
- overnight field trips
- hot lunch
- sports participation fees
- sports tournament fees
- music tour
- instrument rental
- music lessons
- art class
- lifeskills class
- class trips
- college credit classes
- National Honors Society
- lab supply fees
(This list is not all-inclusive)
*Constituent churches of PSAA include: 24/7, Bellevue, Bellevue Spanish, Eastside SDA Fellowship, Breath of Life, Edmonds, Emerald City, Everett Forest Park, Everett Indonesian, Kirkland, Marysville, Monroe, North Creek, Renton Spanish, Russian Center, Seattle Spanish, Startup and Snohomish.
For more financial information, please call our office at (425) 822-7554.
For information on The Assist Grant Program, click here
A limited tuition assistance program is available to all PSAA families who qualify based on a FACTS assessment.
- A limited amount of TAP (Tuition Assistance Program) funds are available for all families who qualify through the FACTS Evaluation.
- Hispanic Scholarship from Washington Conference through the school, only six are available.
- A work program is available for qualified families.
Please follow the steps outlined below for any requests for tuition assistance:
1) Send your personal information to FACTS web address: factstuitionaid.com, click on Puget Sound Adventist Academy as the school.
This is an information gathering company with which we contract that rates the level of tuition assistance needs. The cost is $30 payable to FACTS with a credit card.
***Please be aware that FACTS DOES NOT award funds.***
Once your information has been received and processed by FACTS, the PSAA business office will receive notification.
2) Complete a "Request for Tuition Assistance" form provided by your local church.
3) FACTS and church requests for assistance must be completed before scheduling an appointment. Appointments the business manager can be scheduled through the front office to during the month of July to finalize your financial plan.
Please be aware:
***Non-payment of monthly financial commitment FORFEITS ALL TAP tuition assistance for that month.***