HOW TO APPLY
Join Our Community
HOW TO APPLY
Welcome to PSAA! We thank you for your interest. Here are a some steps to consider to help get you started:
Follow the steps below to request an application.
Visit our Financial Information page to consider financial options. If you have questions, set up an appointment with the Business Manager.
NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
To start the application process please read through all the steps first, then follow the steps below:
1. Click on the link below to begin the registration process,
2. Confirm the school at the top of the page reflects "Puget Sound Adventist Academy" for enrollment.
3. Collect the following documents, save a copy on your phone or computer, so that you can upload them to complete the application process:
Student Birth Certificate
Immunization records signed by a health care provider
Medical Authorization Form if your child needs prescription medication during the school day. (If applicable.)
IEP/504 Documentation (if applicable)
4. If you have further questions, please contact us at (425) 822-7554 and ask to speak with the registrar.
RETURNING STUDENT APPLICANTS FOR 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
1. If your student is currently enrolled and you would like to re-enroll for next school year, simply log into JUPITER and click on the round menu tab in the top left corner of the page and choose "Register" from the vertical menu on the left side of the page to begin the process.
2. If you have further questions, please contact us at (425) 822-7554 and ask to speak with the registrar.
All new students applying to PSAA need to furnish a transcript record of the completion of their last education grade level. Entering freshmen need to show evidence of completion of eighth grade. Acceptance will be probationary until these records are complete and on file. Grade placement may be delayed until previous transcripts are received. After completion of new student application process, PSAA's Registrar's office will request an official copy of transcripts from previous educational institutions.
PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS AND IMMUNIZATIONS
Physical examinations are required for all new students. They are also required for all students participating in the sports program, and are due prior to the first practice. The physicals are valid for two years. Washington State law requires that no student be admitted to school without a completed Washington Certificate of Immunization Status on file. Please download the Physical Evaluation Forms to take with you to your healthcare provider and follow the WA Department of Health information links below.
All new students must attend a conference with their parent(s) and an administrator of PSAA before the student’s application can be completely processed.
If an application is delayed from processing through the Admissions Committee, make sure you have done the following steps:
1) Completed, signed and filled out all application forms
2) Paid the full registration fee
3) Requested records from a previous school
4) Paid the balance left on the previous year at PSAA or other SDA feeder schools.
It is important to remember that students can only be accepted for their grade level or class after their application has been processed.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATIONS
Students who wish to apply to PSAA should first contact the school's International Student Coordinator to determine if space is available in the desired grade level. Applying students should have a moderate level of English proficiency. TOEFL tests will be used to determine and monitor student English language proficiency and development.
Through the application process a Financial Contract must be signed by the individual(s) responsible for the student’s account. The person(s) responsible for the account are designated as the financial sponsor of the student. Financial sponsors can sign their Financial Contracts by contacting the Business Manager at PSAA.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR ARE OPEN!
Enroll by April 20 and get a $50 discount on the registration fee! Registration fee is $500 if enrolled and paid by April 20, registration fee $550 if after.